Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In an exclusive NGI interview, Andrew “OA” Luers sits down to discuss the upcoming OverClocked ReMix album ‘Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption‘, his initial feelings on being a part of the OverClocked ReMix judges panel, his experiences with SnappleMan’s mom, and tons more! Don’t miss FOUR exclusive tracks: Two from the upcoming Final Fantasy IV album, Andrew’s new cut from SaGa Frontier 2, and remake of a remix originally featured on the ‘Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate’ album. Check it!
1. [0:09] OA – Thrash’s Snakebone Pit (arrangement of “Snakebone Mansion” from Radical Dreamers :: NGI Exclusive remake of track featured on Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate – http://rd.ocremix.org/ )
2. [28:05] OA – Shimmering (arrangement of “Rosenkranz” from SaGa Frontier 2 :: NGI Exclusive )
3. [31:32] OA – Holiday with Mia Fey (arrangement of “Mayoi Ayasato ~ Turnabout Sisters’ Theme 2001″ from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney :: http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01870/ )
4. [95:21] John Revoredo – The Flying Machine (arrangement of “Main Theme of FINAL FANTASY IV” from Final Fantasy IV :: http://ff4.ocremix.org )
5. [97:48] Nutritious, OA, Moonlapse, nonsensicalexis, audio fidelity – Until The Tower Falls (arrangement of “The Tower of Babil” from Final Fantasy IV :: http://ff4.ocremix.org )
A secret project, still in the works.
Project? What project is this?
You’ll get it when the project it’s for comes out. ;P
Nice show! You know I’m going to be needing a download of that SaGa Frontier 2 remix though. ;}