Halloween rubs off on this episode and things get a little bit dark.
Flynnheart Glomgold returns!
*insert sweet air guitar riff here*
I didn’t watch DC Fandome but that’s not going to stop me from talking about it!
- 0:18 – I saw the premier of Chucky, the new TV show based on the Child’s Play franchise. I have thoughts. I also spend the bulk of the podcast showing off old crap I have like VHS tapes, cassette tapes, a vinyl record, and even my VCR.
- 53:34 – I didn’t watch DC Fandome but I watched all the game and movie trailers and that’s what’s important!
- 1:00:44 – Animal Crossing is getting paid DLC and the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion price is way more than I expected. And I thought I was guessing high!
What does the BumbleKast taste like? Honey chicken.
Things get a little Halloweeny on this episode!
Megan McDuffee’s soundtrack for Atari Recharged and Machinae Supremacy’s Jets’N’Guns 2 are in the spotlight this week, along with some self-indulgent Wave Race 64 goodness, a good ol’ Roundabout into the Ankah Zone, and more!
We see you.
- 0:08 – The River City Girls title song is simultaneously awesome and a disappointment
- 11:02 – I beat NBC Universal’s bogus copyright claim on my Ratchet and Clank video
- 17:12 – Sony thinks if it kills the PS3/Vita stores slowly, we won’t notice
- 25:35 – Crystal Dynamics lied about selling non-cosmetic items for Marvel’s Avengers
- 37:26 – The second part of my discussion of the second part of the What If…? season finally
- 43:08 – I predicted Sora would be the final character in Smash Bros. Ultimate! Just like everyone else did…
- 48:22 – I played the Tales of Arise demo. Then I stopped playing the Tales of Arise demo. Because I didn’t like it
These Qs ain’t gonna A themselves!
Do they even have chili dogs at the Renn Faire?