The patrons wanted an episode dedicated to LucasArts, so here’s an episode dedicated entirely to LucasArts! Grim Fandango, Sam & Max, Monkey Island, and plenty more take center stage, including a Source Tune Spectrum featuring Zak McKracken!
Ian sniffles and coughs his way through the Q&A.
Big Mood intensifies
It’s Thanksgiving week in the US, and Ian and Kyle are so thankful to our lovely supporters on Patreon and Ko-Fi that they’ve dedicated this entire episode to answering questions from them!
It’s a show with video game music! What else could you ask for?
More questions, more answers… The endless cycle continues!
Patreon Perk – Jump to the Q&A: 3:45
A week of greatness featuring new vocal takes of classic tracks by Takenobu Mitsuyoshi as featured in a documentary by Archipel Caravan, Skatune Network makes their NGI debut this week with a delightful Sonic arrangement, The Gaming Muso is back to Fight in the Street, some Halloween stragglers from OverClocked ReMix and more get picked up, all here on Nitro Game Injection!
Ian’s not drunk, just tired. We promise.
Patreon Perk – Jump to the Q&A: 4:40
NGI reaches MAXIMUM POWER this week, celebrating some of the amazing play-by-play voices that permeate our minds from some legendary games! Fighting, racing, shooting, and esports games take center stage, with music from NBA Jam, Wave Race 64, Smash Bros., Sonic Colors, Ridge Racer, Halo, Unreal Tournament, and much more!
It’s a fantasy goulash!
- 1:44 – PS5 exclusive, Destruction AllStars, delayed until February to release as a PS+ title
- 11:55 – The Extra Life video game marathon to raise money for Rady Children’s Hospital is next weekend!
- 15:17 – I played the Age of Calamity demo. I have thoughts…
- 27:25 – Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines and why PC gaming annoys me
- 49:43 – I watched the season 2 premier of The Mandalorian. I have thoughts…