Santa visits Sonic’s World!
Kyle gets into NFTs. No, not those NFTs.
Make it stop.
- 1:16 – I have identified the worst Christmas song
- 17:04 – Encanto and how it took me two whole days to check my privilege
- 23:29 – YouTube’s admits Content ID has, at minimum, got it wrong at least 2.2 million times in the last 11 months
- 41:28 – The Game Awards: a completely botched acknowledgement of publisher abuse is better than no acknowledgement at all, right?
- 1:05:30 – Let’s see how many of the upcoming titles premiering at The Game Awards featured actual gameplay in their presentations
BumbleKast? In your podcast feed? It’s more likely than you think!
Someone left a really big elephant in the room last week. Kyle and Ian finally address it, as well as give their thoughts on the Sonic 2 movie trailer!
Did you know Shaq-Fu actually has some pretty bangin’ tunes? It’s true!
I’ve been meaning to talk about The Great Ace Attorney for weeks.
- 0:23 – No one wants me to talk about the depiction and mechanical representation of sex in the Yakuza games or any video game. But that’s what I’m gonna do!
- 16:41 – The Game Awards, like most businesses, don’t seem to be willing to do anything but the bare minimum performative regarding Activision’s abuse of its employees
- 29:54 – I finished the Great Ace Attorney games. So, does the racism ultimately serve the characters or plot?
Coming up with episode descriptions is hard, so you should just listen to this episode to figure out what’s going on, then send me your description.
Swashbuckling bumbling blowhards battle bravely on the BumbleKast!