A show so big we’ve got to split it in two! Catch a bonus episode Wednesday!
- N’Oni – Sonic-style artist and colorist – Currently accepting art and coloring commissions. Really likes to color!
- Ian “BumbleKing” Flynn – Head writer of Sonic the Hedgehog comics for IDW Publishing and Mega Man for Archie Comics, Narrative Director for Rivals of Aether, writing for Archie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more
- Kyle “KyleJCrb” Crouse – Founder & Administrator of the KNGI Network, host of the Nitro Game Injection video game music podcast
- RSS Feed for podcast apps and readers
- Check out BumbleKing Comics and the KNGI Network
- Like BumbleKing Comics & KNGI on Facebook
- Follow @BumbleKast, @IanFlynnBKC & @KyleJCrb on Twitter
- Get some BumbleGear at the BumbleStore
Original music in this episode composed by Ken “coda” Snyder, used with permission – Check out his music on Bandcamp
Special Thanks to our friends at Noise Channel! Pay what you want for the theme song and more great music as part of their charity compilation Noisechan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptunes
Want to have your product promoted on the show? Check out the Patreon site to find out how!
Want to ask us a question? Ask at:
- Twitter at @BumbleKast
- Email contact [at] bumblekast [dot] com
- YouTube comments
- Patrons can post on Patreon – https://patreon.com/bumblekast
Fans tend to interpret the Diamond Cutters, their mother base in an oil rig structure, their tactical espionage action life etc, as a reference to a certain game series directed by a japanese gentleman who’s friends with Guillermo Del Toro. My question is, assuming this is intentional, was Sega aware, or did you sneak it by? But hold on, it’s not over yet- if it was intentional, was it ALWAYS intentional, or did the idea just come after you saw people react to Whisper by pointing out she’s a sniper wolf? Did you put your will to paper or allow yourself to let the memes come to life?
Is it possible for non-echidna characters to be possessed by Enerjak? Could conditions to “become Enerjak” be met by characters with Chaos Powers such as Shadow or Mogul?
You wrote Mega Man. Did you ever really play? If so, what was your favorite game? Which boss do you remember giving you the hardest time? I hope this counts as one question.
To Ian, I love the episode of Sonic Boom that you wrote, Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Worse-er. Its so cute! How did the plot for Sonic & Tails brotherly competition come to be? Were you given this story to write a script for, or did you come up with this story yourself?
Did you have any plans for Mr. X after the Mega Man 6 adaptation? In the final issue, we see in a one page summary of the events of Mega Man 6 what seems to be Mr. X getting thrown into a portal.
My question for you is, how do you get into/find a characters voice when you write dialogue? Are there any techniques you would recommend for this process?
What kind of plans would you have for Locke if SEGA didn’t order you to kill him off?
If the Archie Mega Man series had continued, how would you have written Mega Man nearly killing Wily in MM7?
Peppy girl energies collide! if Tangle and Marine met, who would be the first to tire out?
I was wondering if you checked out any of the new trailers and stuff that came out of DC Fandome, and if so, what got you the most hyped?