On this episode of the BumbleKast, Ian bows out for health concerns. Sonic and Mega Man comic veteran Aleah Baker returns to co-host with Kyle to discuss Fire Emblem: Three Houses and to take on your questions.
Patreon Perk – Jump to the Q&A: 25:40
- Ian “BumbleKing” Flynn – Head writer of Sonic the Hedgehog comics for IDW Publishing and Mega Man for Archie Comics, also writing for Archie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more
- Kyle “KyleJCrb” Crouse – Founder & Administrator of the KNGI Network, host of the Nitro Game Injection video game music podcast
- RSS Feed for podcast apps and readers
- Check out BumbleKing Comics and the KNGI Network
- Like BumbleKing Comics & KNGI on Facebook
- Follow @BumbleKast, @IanFlynnBKC & @KyleJCrb on Twitter
- Get some BumbleGear at the BumbleStore
Original music in this episode composed by Ken “coda” Snyder, used with permission – Check out his music on Bandcamp
Special Thanks to our friends at Noise Channel! Pay what you want for the theme song and more great music as part of their charity compilation Noisechan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptunes
Want to have your product promoted on the show? Check out the Patreon site to find out how!
Want to ask us a question? Ask at:
- Twitter at @BumbleKast
- Email contact [at] bumblekast [dot] com
- YouTube comments
- Patrons can post on Patreon – https://patreon.com/bumblekast
Greetings, Aleah! I see that your long, arduous hours of plotting to take over the Bumblekast have at last been successful, and I for one welcome our new Aleah overlord! Would you be so kind as to demonstrate your maniacal laugh for us, and then detail your evil plans for changes to the Bumblekast? Is Kyle to be replaced with a robotic doppleganger? Will there Q and A segment be replaced with Q and Q? Will there be cookies? Eeeeevil cookies?! The sky’s the limit! All glory to the Bumblekween!
Aleah, what was your most fond writing experience?
Which Sonic characters play Fortnite? Which ones would wear a shirt that said “Eat. Sleep. Fortnite. Repeat.”? And finally who among them would floss when nobodies looking or outright in public?
Favorite past projects? Plans for 2020? Favorite storyline in comics? First comic book/collection?
What are Your thoughts on ken penders writing style?