On this episode, Ian and Kyle discuss the fast-changing future of entertainment consumption and the effects of continued shutdowns on comic, movie, TV, and game production.
Patreon Perk – Jump to the Q&A: 43:32
- Ian “BumbleKing” Flynn – Head writer of Sonic the Hedgehog comics for IDW Publishing and Mega Man for Archie Comics, also writing for Archie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more
- Kyle “KyleJCrb” Crouse – Founder & Administrator of the KNGI Network, host of the Nitro Game Injection video game music podcast
- RSS Feed for podcast apps and readers
- Check out BumbleKing Comics and the KNGI Network
- Like BumbleKing Comics & KNGI on Facebook
- Follow @BumbleKast, @IanFlynnBKC & @KyleJCrb on Twitter
- Get some BumbleGear at the BumbleStore
Original music in this episode composed by Ken “coda” Snyder, used with permission – Check out his music on Bandcamp
Special Thanks to our friends at Noise Channel! Pay what you want for the theme song and more great music as part of their charity compilation Noisechan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptunes
Want to have your product promoted on the show? Check out the Patreon site to find out how!
Want to ask us a question? Ask at: