EPIC! Christopher Tin joins the guys of Nitro Game Injection for over an hour to discuss his work on the game Civilization IV, as well as giving insight into the creation of his original album Calling All Dawns, his Grammy-winning experiences, as well as his upcoming electronic trip-hop album collaboration with Stereo Alchemy!
The guys also take a listen to tracks from DarkeSword, Kanjika, xoc, Ailsean, Markus Schneider, Yuji Sekiguchi, and more!
Also, the chatroom gets a huge Super Mario Kart. You’ll have to listen to figure out what that means!
1. Eminence Symphony Orchestra – Moon Over The Castle (arrangement from Gran Turismo 4 [PS2] :: http://eminenceonline.com/ )
2. DarkeSword – Time Slips Away (arrangement of ‘Hurry!’ from Final Fantasy X [PS2] :: https://kngi.org/hurryffx/ )
3. Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra – Special Trax (arrangement from Stunt Race FX [SNES] :: http://vgmdb.net/album/880 )
4. Markus Schneider – Martin Galway’s Symphony (medley arrangement of Martin Galway compositions from Commodore 64 games :: http://www.remix64.com/act/markus_schneider/ )
5. Symphonic Shades – Main Theme (arrangement of Jim Power in ‘Mutant Planet’ [PC] :: http://www.maz-sound.com/Symphonic-Shades/en/The-CD/ )
6. Vurez – The Peddler’s Legacy (arrangement of ‘Korobeiniki’ from Tetris [ARC] :: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02202/ )
7. Yuji Sekiguchi – You’re Not Alone (arrangement from Final Fantasy IX [PS1] :: http://vgmdb.net/album/10471 )
8. Video Games Live – Civilization IV Medley (arrangement of ‘Coronation’ and ‘Baba Yetu’ from Civilization IV [PC] :: http://www.videogameslive.com )
9. Christopher Tin – Rassemblons-Nous (Original work from Calling All Dawns :: http://www.christophertin.com )
10. Ailsean, Chad Seiter, Victor Lawrence – Trans-Transylvanian Orchestra (arrangement from Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest [NES] :: http://www.dwellingofduels.net )
11. Kanjika – The Secluded Stronghold (arrangement of ‘Hidden Palace Zone’ from Sonic 3 & Knuckles [GEN] :: http://s3k.ocremix.org/ )
12. Demetori – Ending (arrangement from Dragon Spirit [NES] :: http://vgmdb.net/album/5317 )
13. xoc – end credits (arrangement from Super Mario World [SNES] :: http://vgmdb.net/album/5375 )
14. xoc – SMW cartoon theme (arrangement of ‘Super Mario World Cartoon Theme’ :: http://www.xocmusic.com/ )