So much to talk about; not a bit of it important!
- 1:23 – Remember all the times I complained about video game trailers not showing what the game is? Masahiro Sakurai agrees with me!
- 3:59 – Turns out my new job allows me to take vacation as soon as I accrue it. The probationary period refers to Leave of Absence not Paid Time Off
- 7:05 – I figured out how to turn off The Escapist’s dark mode!
- 11:54 – The case of the pullup bar and the busted bolt
- 17:47 – My sister and I are doing a new show: Movie Mandates!
- 22:34 – My package was delivered, just not to me…
- 27:38 – The unit above mine is getting remodeled. In addition to noise pollution, it knocked out my internet
- 30:29 – My protein may have been delivered to someone else but someone else’s steak dinner was delivered to me
- 33:10 – One of the many reasons I prefer self-checkout
- 37:22 – Your money isn’t good enough for Bethesda. It also requires your membership if you want to play Doom Eternal
- 52:15 – Andor is good! Darn shame it took four episodes to get there
If you missed Saturday’s live broadcast of Molehill Mountain, you can watch the video replay on YouTube. Alternatively, you can catch audio versions of the show on iTunes. Molehill Mountain streams live at 7p PST every Saturday night!