Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Oh no, it’s him.
Check out these amazing folks who helped make this episode possible!
YouTube thumbnail and Starline’s intro background by JAMS – https://twitter.com/JAMOUNTAINSOUL
Music by Techno Cinema – https://www.technocinema.com
Starline 3D render by Nibroc Rock – https://twitter.com/NibrocRock
Episode concept by N’Oni – https://twitter.com/NintendoOni
And all of our listeners and supporters across all platforms!
Support the show on Patreon and Ko-Fi!
Shop the BumbleStore!
Find all previous questions on the Q&A Master List!
- Ian “BumbleKing” Flynn – Head writer of Sonic the Hedgehog comics for IDW Publishing and Mega Man for Archie Comics, Narrative Director for Rivals of Aether, writing for Archie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more
- Kyle “KyleJCrb” Crouse – Founder & Administrator of the KNGI Network, host of the Nitro Game Injection video game music podcast
Subscribe and listen on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Play
- RSS Feed for podcast apps and readers
- Check out BumbleKing Comics and the KNGI Network
- Like BumbleKing Comics & KNGI on Facebook
- Follow @BumbleKast, @IanFlynnBKC & @KyleJCrb on Twitter
- Get some BumbleGear at the BumbleStore
Original music in this episode composed by Ken “coda” Snyder, used with permission – Check out his music on Bandcamp
Special Thanks to our friends at Noise Channel! Pay what you want for the theme song and more great music as part of their charity compilation Noisechan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptunes
Want to have your product promoted on the show? Check out the Patreon site to find out how!
Want to ask us a question? Ask at:
- Twitter at @BumbleKast
- Email contact [at] bumblekast [dot] com
- YouTube comments