On this episode, Ian & Kyle talk about Smash Bros. Ultimate. Again. But after this we’re done! We promise.
Patreon Perk – Jump the Q&A: 38:00
- RSS Feed for podcast apps and readers
- Check out BumbleKing Comics and the KNGI Network
- Like BumbleKing Comics & KNGI on Facebook
- Follow @IanFlynnBKC & @KyleJCrb on Twitter
Original music in this episode composed by Ken “coda” Snyder, used with permission – Check out his music on Bandcamp
Special Thanks to our friends at Noise Channel! Pay what you want for the theme song and more great music as part of their charity compilation Noisechan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptune
Congratulations to all of our BumbleRaffle winners!
Want to win? You can enter by:
- Being a patron on our Patreon site and automatically entered each episode
- Emailing us your entry to bumblekast (at) yahoo (dot) com. One entry per episode
Want to have your product promoted on the show? Check out the Patreon site to find out how!
Want to ask us a question? Ask at:
- Twitter with #bumblekast
- Patrons can post on the Patreon page – patreon.com/bumblekast
- Email bumblekast (at) yahoo (dot) com
- YouTube comments
PATREON PRIORITY Q&A
I was sorry to hear you’re not allowed to use TV show characters like Sally and Naugus in the IDW series But I was wondering: Would it be possible for those characters to appear in a different comic that takes place in a separate continuity from the main IDW series?
What are your initial thoughts on Sonic’s design for the live-action movie?
Ian, let’s talk Star Wars. From bottom to top, what are your favorite Star Wars films?
Hangouts With Harry
if you could would you try and add dinosaurs or any kind of prehistoric animals in sonic IDW?
my question is to know if you and the rest of the team like the idea to make more characters inspired by the ones from the Archie series. Like Starline?
Were you satisfied with the lineup of the Eggy Six? (from Sonic Forces)