Ian & Kyle get cerebral as they discuss which has more merit when considering media: the author’s intentions, or how the work is perceived by the public that consumes it?
Patreon Perk – Jump to the Q&A: 39:45
ScruffyMatt – Sonic and his friends go to see “Avengers: Infinity War.” Who do they cosplay as?
Eric F. – What can you get your comic hardbound? Would you sign it?
Chris A. – How are fans liking IDW Sonic?
Neal H. – Will loose adaptations of past games appear in IDW Sonic?
Brodie M. – If the Archie Sonic comics continued, would you have liked to do a story where Sonic gets turned into a baby?
GoodfellaZombie – Is there a chance “Sonic: Megadrive” will be completed by IDW?
- RSS Feed for podcast apps and readers
- Check out BumbleKing Comics and the KNGI Network
- Like BumbleKing Comics & KNGI on Facebook
- Follow @IanFlynnBKC & @KyleJCrb on Twitter
Original music in this episode composed by Ken “coda” Snyder, used with permission – Check out his music on Bandcamp
Special Thanks to our friends at Noise Channel! Pay what you want for the theme song and more great music as part of their charity compilation Noisechan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptune
Congratulations to our BumbleRaffle winner: Zanoss!
Want to win? You can enter by:
- Being a patron on our Patreon site and automatically entered each episode
- Emailing us your entry to bumblekast (at) yahoo (dot) com. One entry per episode
Want to have your product promoted on the show? Check out the Patreon site to find out how!
Want to ask us a question? Ask at:
- Twitter with #bumblekast
- Patrons can post on the Patreon page – patreon.com/bumblekast
- Email bumblekast (at) yahoo (dot) com
- YouTube comments